Inspire Nepal Program 2016 is a powerful platform for stake-holders and professionals of the personal and public sectors to come up with business, develop relationships, forge partnerships, gather data and acquire experience through inventive interactions.
The Expo will consist of about 150 exhibitors from both the private and public sectors and both international and national companies and organizations. The exhibition is open to conference participants and the public. About 30,000 business and general public visitors are expected to visit the expo over the period of three days from March 10 to March 12, 2016. The event will be held at Hotel Yak and Yeti.
Inspire Nepal is neither about what the government should do nor about what the business community should do. It is about you ………what you can do for yourself and your entity. It facilitates and inspires you in several ways to bring growth and progress for you. The sum total of those individual achievements is in essence the socio-economic development of the country.
Who should participate in the conference and the networking sessions?
- Nepalese / foreign business-persons, entrepreneurs, traders, investors, business professionals
- Government officials from relevant agencies, departments and ministries
- Professionals from development INGOs, NGOs, projects, program and project implementing companies
- Professionals from civil society organizations and trade associations
Who should participate in the exhibition?
- Importers, exporters, distributors and retailers
- Manufacturers, producers and service industries
- Franchisors and brand licensors
- Development INGOs, NGOs, CSOs, development projects and contractors
- Government department and agencies
- Trade associations