Most of the phones are not designed to be waterproof. If we get our phone wet either by dropping it in water or by splashing, we could very well end up with a dead phone. Leaving our phone to dry is the safest approach.
- Get your phone out of water fast.
- Switch off your phone. Do not try to turn it on if it is already switched off.
- Take apart what you can. Remove battery, SIM card, memory card.
- Try to wipe off as much water as you can.
- Place it in a bag of uncooked rice.
- Leave it out to dry for at least 24 hours.
- put it in a microwave
- use a hair dryer
- place on a heater.
- try to charge your phone