Agni Incorporated, the authorised distributor of Mahindra in Nepal, has launched and opened bookings for its much-awaited entry level SUV, Mahindra KUV100.
The name 'KUV' in Mahindra KUV100 stands for 'Kool Utility Vehicle'.
The sub-compact SUV comes powered by 2 newly developed 'mFalcon' series petrol and diesel engines.
The petrol version gets a 1.2-litre all-aluminium mFalcon G80 3-cylinder petrol engine.Whereas diesel version is a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder turbocharged common-rail diesel engine, named the mFalcon D75. Both engines come mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Mahindra KUV100 promises an exceptional mileage of 25.32Km/l for the diesel unit and 18.15Km/l for the petrol motor.
Mahindra offers the KUV100 with two seating options – a standard 5-seater version and on optional 6-seater version with two bench seats at front and rear.
Some featureso of KUV100 are as follows
- Sculpted bonet
- muscular body and dynamic sharp lines
- daul tone front and rear bumpers
- day time runninf lamps
- unique sunglass-like headlamps
- door & wheel arch cladding for the rugged SUV looks
- Micro Hybride technology
- Powe/ECO mode
- Joystick like sporty gearshift
- flat floor in second row
- Driver footrest
- automatic hazard lights on panic braking
- Anti-lock breaking system (ABS) standard across all variants
Price of different variants of KUV 100 are as follows