July 24, 2016: Huawei consumer business group has introduced Huawei P9 under its P series amid a program organised in the valley. The new product contains Leica's co-dual lens and hardware and software of Huawei. Dual lens in its new product can capture the images in high quality. Due to presence of two sensors, RGB and mono chrome. The new product has dual 12 mega pixels camera and P9 image smart 5.0 system.
The new smart phone priced Rs 59,999. It has 3,000 Mah battery. It has biometric identity system with enhanced finger print sensor that prevents users from other unauthorised uses. The new handset is produced with Aerospace-class uni-body aluminum and superior grade 2.5 D glass. For high quality visual experience, the new model of smart phone has 5.2 inch of full HD display.
– 12 MP Leica Dual Camera, 8MP front Camera
– 5.2" FHD display, 423 PPI, 500 nit brightness
– 3000 mAH high density battery
– Android 6.0 marshmallow EMUI 4.1
– 32 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM, Expandable up to 128 GB
– Dual 4G Hybrid Sim