Nepali Dictionary – Offline is advanced levels dictionary by makers of popular Nepali calendar app Hamro Patro.
This app is focused on accuracy, ease of use, and tools to help users to improve their English language proficiency.
This app includes two dictionaries – English-English-Nepali Dictionary and Nepali-English Dictionary. Both of these are based on highly cited books authored by Choodamani Gautam.
1) Comprehensive Word List includes more than 20,000 English word meaning and 30,000 Nepali word meaning including advanced level words.
2) Completely offline – users can use it even if they don't have internet access.
3) Both-way-Dictionary – includes two dictionaries – English-to-Nepali and Nepali-to-English so that this app is useful to users who are learning Nepali as well.
4) Learning Word Pronunciations – help users learn how to correctly pronounce words. For example, many Nepali pronounce "Potato" as "पोटेटो", but correct pronunciation is "पटे(इ)टो"
5) Image and Illustration – includes images of words in important categories like vegetables, animals, fruits etc.
6) Word Games – includes many word games that helps our users to improve their language learning.